Offsprung

An irreverent, inclusive, alternative parenting community

My little man has awakened to a very upset tummy (Think nausea and gas cramps of doom) for many nights now. It happened a while ago, but it didn't wake him, but I could hear him salivate and swallow heavily (as though he needed to throw up). This has been a regular occurrence for weeks now (either or).

Any ideas on how to help him sleep throughout the night?

It happens (so I've timed) ranging from 1 am to 4 am.

Hjelp?

Thakke

Wasp

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Need more info. Depending on age, it could be a stomach bug (they will hang around forever in small people. They'll throw up, be fine, and two days later, vomit all over the place again). If a wee one, sounds like reflux maybe? I would take him into the doctor.
Yup, doctor.  Seems weird to be hanging on for more than a week.  Any actual vomiting, farting, or diarrhea?  Or just complaints of stomach pain/nausea?
It's probably time to get assessed to see if there's anything else going on.  Ear infections, any manner of virii, food sensitivity, reflux, stress can all cause those painful yet somewhat indeterminate symptoms.

I was going to mention food sensitivity, also. It could be sensitivity to foods he's eating or getting through breast milk (if applicable), or even sensitivity to formula (again, if applicable).

I'd definitely take him to the doctor.

How old is he?

Le Dude is four and seven months. I took him to our family natruo lady of doom. I think we'll be alright now. switched up his dinner and drink time as well as cut out a couple of his stand by food snacky thingys. so pray for fair to midlin...

You guys are just too cool for school! Thank you!

Tanks,

Wasp

WOO HOO!!! ALL CLEAR AND DUDE IS ROCKIN'!!! YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGEN AWESOME!

Thakke

Wasp!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Offsprunger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service